Saturday, December 5, 2009

SUBMIT TO ISSUE NO. 2


DOOM ZINE ISSUE NO. 2
Submit by January 20, 2010

Thanks again to all who submitted to the first issue of Doom Zine. Besides a few typo's on my part, I think it turned out great! I'm very excited to get started on the second issue. I have been brainstorming a lot of idea's to make this issue different from the first and I have decided on "THEMES". Most people already have a natural theme to their work such as destruction, anatomy, or nature. I am going to ask you to only submit works that go along with a cohesive THEME.

DEADLINE: JANUARY 20TH
email your submissions to

antonia.doomzine@gmail.com

submissions must include:
-brief description about your theme
-up to 5 images or works
-website/contact info

ART, FASHION, PHOTOGRAPHY, POETRY, SHORT STORIES, SCULPTURE, etc!

Keep in mind that the centerfold is up for grabs!


Also, I love the way the zine turned out but it cost me a pretty penny. So, I'm asking everyone who submits to pay 1 dollar per image or work. And remember aside from online and published exposure you get a free zine just for submitting! Reference the paypal button labeled "SUBMIT" on your right. Submissions without payment will not be considered.

Thanks in advance for a great issue!
xx

Antonia

REMEMBER TO SUBMIT TO antonia.doomzine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment